Thank you so much for visiting! Follow my blog to keep up with my crazy, beautiful life!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday check-in!

It has been awhile since I posted, things have been crazy busy this week with VBS, Savannah and just every day life. We really enjoyed serving this week at church, but Savannah is TIRED. Okay, so is momma. We normally aren't up moving until around 8 everyday, and VBS required us to be at the church by 8:15. So, that's me getting up, showering, getting ready, packing snacks for both of us, her diaper bag, changing,dressing, and feeding her, and leaving by 8:00. We did it, though! I was shocked we both did so well. Savannah had so much fun with the boys, she was te only girl amongst 6 boys. It was heaven for her, because they all loved wrestling her and were so sweet. She ate like a big girl all week, whatever they had, she had. I am a proud momma (yet again). Today is couponing day, and I decided to not make a trip to Publix this week. They didn't have much we needed, and Aldi had what we needed for much cheaper. I only spent $49 on a full weeks worth of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I decided that my big trip of couponing this week would be to CVS, and I am so excited about all I was able to get for so very little! I'm on my phone, so I can't upload the picture of products directly to the blog, but visit my Facebook page to view each product. I am going to do a product/coupon/price breakdown. There is a sale at CVS until Sunday: Spend $30 in participating products and get Charmin toilet paper for FREE ($7.29 value!) Charmin Promo: 2 Pantene products $3.45 each. I had a coupon for $3 off 2 from the Smart Source on 5/20 PLUS a CVS coupon that printed for $1.50 ANY shampoo/conditioner. Cost $6.90-$4.50=$2.40 for both! 1 Bounty Basic 8pk for $5.99. I used $1 off from a Smart Source (can't remember exactly which one!) 2 Pampers Cruisers $19 for 2. I used $1.00 from the P&G insert from last week. I also had a $10 off ANY from Pampers they sent me for an issue we had, you won't have this, it is still an incredibly good promotion! This ends the Charmin promo. 2 Skinny Waters $1.67 each. CVS printed coupon of BOGO. 2 Covergirl Lash Blast Mascaras $8.49 each. BOGO 50% off until Sunday. I then used a $1.00 off from P&G last week, then a BOGO, also from P&G and lastly, a $4 off $12 printed from CVS SO, $17.00 in product ($8.49 each)- $4.75 (BOGO 50% off)- $1.00 off- $4.75 off (BOGO from P&G)- $4.00 off= $2.48 for TWO! The CVS coupon printer is printing a coupon TODAY ONLY $1.99 for a 12 pk of Coke product, when you buy $10.00 in any purchase in store. So, a 12 pk for $1.99, this is an INSANELY good price! 1 Cascade Complete 16pk $4.99 this week. I had $1.00 off from P&G. Then, I had $4.00 in extra care rewards from CVS! All in all, we got stocked back up on toile paper and paper towels, I got makeup, plus everyday things we use. :) Our family is going through a TON of changes, and we could use some positive thoughts and prayers. Everything is wonderful, so no need to worry. Positive changes and happy events!

No comments:

Post a Comment