Thank you so much for visiting! Follow my blog to keep up with my crazy, beautiful life!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Weekly update

Today is Friday, which means grocery shopping day. We needed some basic things this week and some extras for new recipes, and I knew they would add up. I decided to go to Winn- Dixie, I know I know... I JUST complained about their prices last week. They had some good deals this week, but I still spent more than I saved. That is a first in a while for me. I won't complain though, because I did buy a ton of meat, and there are no coupons for that! I also got things for a nice breakfast this weekend.
My haul:
2 boxes of Tostinoes.
A total of 4 pounds of ground beef.
3 pounds of chicken.
Winn-Dixie parmesan cheese.
2 pkgs of Sargento shredded cheese.
Winn-Dixie hot sauce
2 packets of Hidden Valley Ranch mix ( one is for this Pinterest recipe for a Buffalo Dip Ring)
1 Pillsbury Crescent roll.
1 Martha White cornmeal mix
1 Bal Park Beef Franks
1 Ballpark hotdog buns
1 Sunbeam bread
2 bottles of Kens salad dressing
1 Country Crock butter
1 Winn-Dixie eggs
1 gallon of Sunny-D
1 pkg of Tennessee Pride link sausage
1 can of tomato soup
1 can of enchilada sauce
  I spent $51, and saved $22. Not my best, BUT, I got a lot of essentials. Meat is always a big cost for us. 
Tonight is couples bible study, and I am excited! I am making that buffalo ring as our dish to carry. It is kind of cool because, the bible study is hosted by a pastor from a different church than ours, but this week, our church pastor preached the same book of the bible as what the bible study was on. Kind of cool to watch it all tie together. 
I didn't have to work at all this week, but next week is vacation bible school everyday and I work Wednesday and Friday night AFTER I work those mornings. This will be interesting with Savannah. Haha! This is our last full weekend together before Zachary starts working every other Saturday again. I am thankful for over time, but we both miss him SO much when he only has one day off. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment