Thank you so much for visiting! Follow my blog to keep up with my crazy, beautiful life!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Family day

Today was amazing! I usually run around doing a few shopping trips alone on the weekends, but Zachary and little bit decided to join me. Going out in public with the two of them is more tiring than just taking Savannah alone... LOL. I am a proud wife though to see how much Zachary helps with Savannah. It is not just when we are out and about, like some fathers do. It is at home, all the time. Every Saturday, I get to sleep in and he gets up and does everything with her until her first nap. :D Happy momma!
We went to Aldi today because I needed THREE things, we left with over 12 items.... Again, going out with BOTH my babies is harder than one. Zachary always finds things he "needs" or that is a "good buy"... As if he would know.  Regardless, we did get things we needed, and things that are already being used.

After such a great time with the two of them, we got ready to head over and enjoy an AWESOME time with our favorite family. I made the Pinterest inspired recipe, Cheesy chicken ranch lasagna! NUMMMY. I truly enjoy time with Shana and Colt, and the big boys are falling into their own routines together. Shana is becoming one of the biggest people I depend on as a friend, and I am so thankful for her! Savannah has a weird obsession with Colton, and he is learning to love her as well!
"We'll be friends forever, won't we Pooh?" asked Piglet.
"Even longer." answered Pooh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment