Thank you so much for visiting! Follow my blog to keep up with my crazy, beautiful life!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Feeling very "Dorothy"...

There truly is no place like "home". While we LIVE in Florida, Georgia has my heart. It is where I feel truly comfortable and at home. I miss just about everything about home, but mostly I miss my family. Not just my family I was born into, but my friends as well. I have some of the best friends back home, and they are my family. I would love more support, especially on days like today.
Zachary works SO much and commutes so far, that it is Savannah and I the majority of the time. Most days, I relish in that fact. I enjoy having her to myself, and we have our routine. But, Zachary is sick and Savannah is beyond miserable and sick. She is cutting TWO teeth on the top. this combined with a nasty cold and ear infection, you can imagine. I am doctoring both of them, running between getting juice and medicine for Zachary and changing diapers and feeding Savannah. This on top of housework and cooking. I miss my momma and Mawmaw. I need some TLC myself, and a hot shower.
I broke down tonight and just cried watching Savannah struggle to breath through her nose and choke on her medicine, once again. No baby should ever get sick, EVER. It is too much on a mommas heart. I hurt for her, and would take every ounce of yuck for her.

In my devotional today, I focused on encouraging scriptures that would lift some of the feelings I have been experiencing.
Pslam 127:3- Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, a fruit of the womb reward. 


Titus 2:5- An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life. She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands. She is like the ships of the merchant; she brings her food from afar. ...



No comments:

Post a Comment