Thank you so much for visiting! Follow my blog to keep up with my crazy, beautiful life!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

That's what I love about Sundays....

I am thankful for everyday of the week being a family, but Sundays are my favorite day. Here are a few reasons why I love this Sunday....
I got to share a cup of coffee with my sweet man. 

We attended church as a family, and Savannah went to nursery all by herself for the first time ever. The little key is one I carry to church, and the copy is attached to her diaper bag, so they know who she belongs to. :)

I was blessed with another day as his wife. 
I had the time and energy to make this meal, completely from scratch. I am proud of that corn muffin, it's my Maw maws recipe and I was doomed to fail. LOL. 
I get to watch baseball with our girl and Zachary. 


ANNNNNDDDD, we get homemade ice cream tonight at church. THAT is an exciting day. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment